Wednesday 30 October 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

Hello,
Recently I was contacted by Ellie who blogs over at Little Vintage Camera, she asked me if I wanted to get involved in #BritishBloggerSelection and of course I said yes! It's basically an event where British bloggers are given a theme to blog about each week whether your post is a beauty post, fashion post, lifestyle... WHATEVER! Just as long as it's in theme!

This is a great idea for people who really want to get into blogging but never know what to blog about!

To be involved in this contact Ellie - littlevintagecamera@gmail.com. Contact her with your first and last name, your blog name and your blog URL! Easy I know!

For information about it, where you can get a button and learn more go to her blog!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I struggle with blog post ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm part of this too! Look forward to reading your posts- now a new follower :)
    Georgia x
    http://georgiabellalily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks for following me! I look forward to this too!

      Delete

Please comment here! I read all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...